Thursday 16 March 2017

FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well and having a good week.

This is a card I have made for my eldest daughter's birthday.  I have coloured the LOTV Summer lady with copics and arranged her on some lovely Pion Design papers, which are all distressed around the edges.  I have added a little floral arrangement, cheesecloth and some lovely lace and pearls.  The little sentiment tags are from Mama Elephant.






I hope you like.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Lili of the Valley
Inky Chicks - Flowers
CCC Digi #69 - For the Girls
Crafty Calendar - Special Female
Allsorts - Ladies and Girls
Crafty Purple Frog - Lovely Ladies


Thank you for taking the time to visit and I love reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Lynne x 




8 comments:

  1. Stunning card love the soft tones . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is absolutely beautiful! Just my style! Love the gorgeous papers and pretty flower arrangement!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card, cant go wrong with LOTV thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these images and have them myself - this is gorgeous and I love the colouring and your embellishments. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar (Mother's Day/Special Female) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card and my fave papers. I hate cutting into mine!! Love this stamp and the design is beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card, I just love the soft colours - thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Purple frog lovely ladies challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card so pretty thank you for joining in out challenge this month at crafty purple Frog Wendy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Lynne, such a pretty image and lovely design.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do love to read them. Lynne x